Full-Day Phi Phi Island Gold Package Tour by Speedboat from Phuket
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khai Island, off the East Coast of Phuket, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Relaxing on the beach, swimming and snorkeling with colorful fish and nice coral reef from the beach or from the boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Yao Yai, Phang Nga Bay, Ao Phang Nga National Park 82160 Thailand
Yao Yai Island you can enjoy a place where you can relaxing on the quiet beach and learn the local culture of peaceful people and enjoy Thai food buffet lunch that be provided for you at a private restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bamboo Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Bamboo Island where you can relax on the white creamy sand beach and enjoy swimming or snorkeling in vivid turquoise water. And you will have a great time snorkeling with colorful fish in an amazing coral reef.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mosquito Island, North of Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Sightseeing and take a photo the shape rock that look like Mosquito.
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Phi Phi Lea Island. Begin with the story of Viking Cave and sightseeing at Pileh Cove, a large shallow fjord-like inlet with a coral reef at its entrance. Steep and lush, majestic limestone hills surround the emerald green lagoon, a beautiful backdrop to the stunning bay of Phi Phi Leh Island and , you will have a great time snorkeling with colorful fish in an amazing coral reef.After that we will sightseeing and take a photo at the secret bay, Maya Beach, a stunningly beautiful bay that's sheltered by 100-meters high cliffs on three sides.Maya Bay has become the main tourist attraction of Phi Phi Island since The Beach was filmed here in 1999.
Explore to Phi Phi Don Island to take pictures of wild monkeys at Monkey beach and enjoying the beach at Ton Sai Bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ao Ton Sai, Ko Phi Phi Don 81000 Thailand
Tonsai Bay is the bustling heart of Phi Phi. The bay hosts Phi Phi Island's main village, and it is the main arrival port in Phi Phi. Here, there are no cars or roads, only footpaths. The village is located on an isthmus, for which Phi Phi is famous, with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum (Dalum Bay) on the north.
Duration: 1 hour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Sunglasses, beach towel, and sun cream are recommended
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
This was a very good tour of the islands. The tour guides was great and the islands was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this excursion anyday.
Awesome. Would not have wanted to miss this. Maya bay was ok on the amount of tourists. And beautyful. The first island could have been skipped. Too busy and little. Better to skip this one. Tour guide was funny.