Siena Private Photo Walk
The level of the photo walk is always adjusted to the needs of the visitor. A fun, easy to understand tour is enjoyable for kids or beginners with cellphones (yes, even with cellphones), while in case of advanced photographers with pro DSLR you can go deeper into technical details or composition rules. The provided explanation is always clear and professional, ensuring that at the end of the walk you will be able to make better pictures than before.
The itinerary of the Siena photo walk is flexible. In most of the cases the following main sights of the city are covered during the tour: Piazza del Campo, Cathedral, Torre del Mangia.
The narrow but vivid streets of the town provide the perfect location to use your creativity. Mediterranean colors, beautiful buildings, and dolce vita. So it is all up to you. Open up your eyes, discover all these miracles and bring home your own story from Italy.
- Professional photographer guide
- Equipments are not provided, please bring your camera (or phone) with yourself
- The walking tour does not include guided city tour or information about art and history
- Entrance tickets for any attractions are excluded from the price (usually not required)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This past May, my daughter and I had Eva lead us on an evening photo walk in Siena. We are both experienced photographers, but we found Evas advice and knowledge of Siena extremely helpful. She knew where to go and provided us with many useful suggestions. She also pointed out photographic challenges and problems that were not immediately obvious. She is a fun and enjoyable guide and a very competent and experienced photographer. We definitely recommend using her services. To make your time more effective, let her know in advance your skill level and areas of interest markets, people, city-scapes, details, churches, statues, etc.