Tasting by Night Including Dinner
Immersed in the quiet of the country, where the grapes are born, mature and then become Brunello di Montalcino, you will spend a special moment admiring the colors of the sunset and you will taste the typical Tuscan food.
After visiting the winery you will taste a home made dinner, sipping Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino (4 coursed menu, starting with traditional tuscan apetizer, main course, hand made pasta seasoned with chianina beef sauce, second course meat with grilled vegetables from the farm's vegetable garden seasoned with extravirgin olive oil) and finish with dessert paired with Vin Santo and expresso coffee) in the Leonardo’s Sienese countryside landscape: an experience you can not miss.
- Private transport, auto or 8 seats MERCEDES minivan
- Driver/escort multilingual guide (English,Italian/Spanish)
- Guided visit of the vineyards and cellar
- Home made dinner (4 courses men
- Tutored tasting of Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino wine during the dinner
- I's possible to change the place of departure on request with supplement.
- All that is not specified in the "inclusion"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Definitely not as advertised. Was most expensive tour of my trip and least satisfying. Spent 3 hours in a vehicle for an average dinner. There was no vineyard tour or detailed descriptions of wines. Our 'unforgettable' Tuscan experience was regrettably memorable for all the wrong reasons.