Singapore Cable Car Skypass
See the picturesque landscape unfold aboard the Faber Peak Singapore Cable Car. Relish stunning, 360-degree views of the Southern precinct, drop by Sentosa Island, and pay a visit to Mount Faber, one of the city’s oldest hilltop parks. To savor the magnificent views for even longer and delight in a unique dining experience, you can enjoy a lunch buffet at Mount Faber Peark Station or a dinner buffet at Good Old Days Restaurant within Sentosa. Once there, why not pay a visit to Sentosa Cable Car Museum, where the world’s largest Lego cable car cabin awaits?
- Take in stunning, 360-degree sights of Singapore’s Southern precinct
- Get bird’s eye views of the iconic Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more!
- Visit Mount Faber Park, one of the oldest hilltop parks in Singapore, for a relaxing afternoon amidst greenery
- The Cable Car is also the most unique way to get to Sentosa Island – no Singapore trip is complete without it!
- Opt for the meal package and enjoy a delicious lunch at Spuds and Aprons located at Mount Faber Peak or a dinner buffet at Good Old Days Restaurant located within Sentosa
- For a unique dining experience, upgrade to the 4-course Sky Dining dinner on the Singapore Cable Car
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers from your hotel in the city with a Mount Faber Cable Car transfer
Meal Locations: Spuds and Aprons Restaurant (Lunch)
- Address: 109 Mount Faber Rd, Singapore 099203 (Located at Mt. Faber Station)
- You may board the cable car from Harbourfront Station or Imbiah Lookout Station and enjoy your lunch when you arrive at Mt. Faber Station
- Address: 60 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, 098997
- Take the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email