Singapore to Tanjung Pinang Ferry
Sail across the Straits between Singapore and Bintan Indonesia on the ferry services that ply the route daily. Pre-book your round-trip tickets today to avoid the queues at the ferry terminals. Choose from the Sindo Ferry or Majestic Ferry companies, both offering multiple departure times daily in both directions. You’ll board the ferries at either Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal in Singapore or Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal in Bintan and it will take around 2 hours to make the crossing. Be sure to arrive on time to check in at the ferry counter. Please don’t forget that there is a time difference of 1 hour between Singapore and Indonesia! Be sure to set your clocks to the local time so you don’t miss the boat!
- Make the short hop across the Straits with a ferry to Tanjung Pinang, the main town of Bintan Island in Indonesia
- Hop aboard the ferry service between Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (Singapore) and Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal (Bintan Island Indonesia)
- Travel with your choice of two ferry operators - Sindo Ferry and Majestic Ferry - giving you more choice of departure times
- Choose from 4 departures daily to find a time that fits your schedule!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email