Gardens by the Bay
An iconic Singapore destination, Gardens by the Bay is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor’s itinerary to the city. It’s waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible manmade structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what’s more, you can even skip the ticket line and enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the powerful interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, walk amidst the Supertree Grove, then cross the OCBC Skyway (surcharge applies) for spectacular views of Marina Bay. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay is certainly a day worth spent!
- Visit the Flower Dome to experience the Mediterranean-like climate for succulents and baobabs
- Enter the Cloud Forest to see the world’s tallest indoor waterfall falling from a 35-meter mountain of lush vegetation
- Take a stroll through the Supertree Grove, home to the famed 16-storey manmade trees (extra charge for OCBC Skyway)
- Get to know Singapore’s ethnic groups at the Heritage Gardens with Indian, Chinese, Malay and Colonial attractions
- Don’t miss Singapore Gardens by the Bay’s Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove twice every night
- Experience the best of sights of Marina Bay with the fuss-free Singapore Flyer Flight + Gardens by the Bay bundle!
- Opening hours: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Last admission time: 8:30pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email