Gems of Kampong Glam
Once a small fishing village at the mouth of the Rochor River, Kampong Glam has grown into one of the most enticing, exotic and trendy districts in Singapore. The vibrant Malay neighborhood is well-known for its rich history, stunning architecture, wonderful local restaurants and more. Explore Kampong Glam with a small tour group and visit its most famous attractions: Sultan Mosque, Old Istana (home to Malay Heritage Center) and the main tourist draw in the district - Bussorah Street, lined with old and new shop houses. Discover the area with a professional licensed guide who will tell you fascinating stories about how Kampong Glam came to be as well as share food recommendations - do not miss out on some of the best Malay treats in town!
- Walk through Kampong Glam with a knowledgeable guide and learn about its history
- Visit the former Palace of Kampong Glam, dating from 1840, which has been beautifully restored to become The Malay Heritage Centre
- Learn more about the intrigues of the Malay royals and how the Sultan was convinced to sign over Singapore to the British
- View the most photographed mosque in Singapore, Sultan Mosque, and understand the purpose behind its design
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email