Jurong Bird Park
Meet and interact with thousands of birds at Asia’s largest bird paradise. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species, across over 20.2 hectares of exploratory landscapes, naturalistic environments and giant walk-in aviaries. You’ll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of talented parrots, and splash in some water fun at the wet playground. This sanctuary sure makes for an exciting day out for the whole family!
- Prepare to be amazed by the nine-storey Lory Loft aviary, the open Flamingo Lake, a 30m waterfall, and more
- Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds at their most active - from flamingos and ostriches to pelicans and lorikeets
- Watch an interactive show featuring a star-studded lineup of feathered friends and ferocious flying predators
- Having lunch at the bird park as well, why not have lunch with the parrots?
- Or feast on Indian dishes at Curry Gardenn
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers from your hotel in the city with these transfers to Jurong Bird Park!
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email