Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Want to lay your eyes on the three sauropod dinosaur fossils that are more than 80% complete? No, this is not a sci-fi movie. You can see all of that in the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum in Singapore. The museum is a majestic 7-storey building covering a floor space of 8,500 square meters housing over a million regional specimens. Opened in April of 2015, the museum is one of the youngest in Singapore, yet is home to one of the oldest collections inherited from its predecessor — the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research. At the museum, you will get to learn about the diversity of life on Earth, travel back in time and see the plants, amphibians, mammals and dinosaurs in 16 thematic zones.
- See what sauropod dinosaurs looked like at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Learn about over one million natural specimens from Southeast Asia
- Travel back in time and witness the beginning of life on Earth
- Explore the museum’s expansive 8,500 square meter property — a great activity for both kids and adults
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email