Private Singapore Food Tour of Chinatown with optional River Cruise
Our tour guide pickup you from your hotel lobby in Singapore and start this hawker trails. Firstly go to Newton Hawker Centre, Opened in 1971 this famous hawker centre still has a great, at times Smokey, atmosphere. You could eat here for a whole year and never get bored.
Move on to Lau Pa Sat Hawker Centre. Built in the 19th century, A true Singapore landmark, this hawker centre offering the best of local cuisine.
A walk through Chinatown Hawker Centre and try some best Asian cuisine.
Lastly enjoy an optional river cruise (If you select) and see the popular sights of Singapore. Once you finish our guide will drop off you at your hotel in Singapore.
- Air Conditioned Transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Sample Food Tasting
- Hotel pickup/drop off (Singapore city only)
- River Cruise Ticket (If you select)
- Other things not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you need foreign language Tour guide use special requirement to notify us (Additional charge apply)