River Cruise by WaterB
See the busy Singapore from a new angle as you embark on a delightful boat cruise that will introduce you to the city’s exciting urban present as well as its interesting past. Once a busy trading waterway to the shophouses at Boat Quay, Singapore River has since transformed into a relaxing scenic route evoking memories of Singapore’s early days. Hop on the boat at Fort Canning Jetty and sail past key city landmarks including Riverside Point, Parliament House, Asian Civilizations Museum, Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more. Listen to onboard commentary and learn interesting facts about the city. You will be able to get off at any of the 7 jetties at Clarke Quay, Marina Bay or Boat Quay to continue your exploration of Singapore.
- Journey through time as you sail along the routes taken by cargo bumboats
- Learn how Singapore grew from a small trading port into a modern metropolis
- Marvel at the city’s beautiful scenery and skyline as you travel past iconic sights
- See Raffles’ Landing Site, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands and more!
How to Get There:
- By MRT for Fort Canning Jetty: take the Northeast Line to Clarke Quay MRT. Once at Clarke Quay MRT, leave the station by Exit G and walk along the promenade to Read Bridge. Cross Read Bridge, turn left and walk straight ahead till you see WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter
- By MRT for Eu Tong Sen Jetty: take the Northeast Line to Clarke Quay MRT. Once at Clarke Quay MRT, leave the station by Exit D, E or F and head towards the river from Central Mall. Exit Central Mall and you will see the WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter
- Please check out photo of redemption point below and exact location on the map for Fort Canning Jetty and Eu Tong Sen Jetty
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email