Singapore River Cruise
Enjoy the rustic charm of the Singaporean bumboats - an iconic way to traverse the Singapore river for tourists and locals alike. Board the boat at Clarke Quay and enjoy a 40 minute cruise, passing by some of Singapore’s popular riverside highlights. Sit outside or inside, and listen to the interesting commentary about all of these sights onboard. Alight at any of the jetties and continue your journey on foot (note that you can’t re-board the boat once you get off), or stay onboard for the entire trip to see Singapore from a different perspective!
- Enjoy a relaxing ride on an electric bumboat with indoor and outdoor seats available
- See all the must-see highlights of Singapore on a single 40 minute boat cruise
- Discover the rich history behind the sites along the river including Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands and more!
- View the modern skyscrapers of the Central Business District and Marina Bay and the colorful traditional shophouses of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay
- Hop off at any jetty along the cruise route and continue your exploration journey on foot!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email