Singapore Night Safari
As dusk falls, take an after-hours look at over 2,500 nocturnal animals starting their nightly rituals. Come close as they frolic, graze and hunt. Embark on an exciting tram ride that takes you through 7 geographical regions, or opt for a walking trail for an even deeper journey into the park. Don’t miss the interactive Creatures of the Night Show, where you can learn more about the natural abilities of fascinating nocturnal animals.
- Hop aboard the Safari Tram for a multi-sensory wildlife adventure, complete with commentary from your knowledgeable tram guide
- Get a closer look at the wildlife on four walking trails: Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby
- Don’t miss out on the safari’s shows, featuring amazing animal talent at the Creatures of the Nights Show
- Be sure to book a city transfer for pick up stops within the city or a hotel transfer if you prefer pick ups directly from your hotel lobby
- For the full wildlife experience, why not also pay a visit to world famous Singapore Zoo or the newest animal attraction, the River Safari!
- Complete your experience at the Night Safari with some add ons like a wild buffet or a special language tram available in Japanese or Mandarin Chinese
- Daily: 7:15pm-12:00am (last admission 11:15pm)
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 7:30pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm and also at 10:30pm on Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays
- Please visit the official website for up to date show schedule
- Thumbuakar Fire Show: Daily, except Wednesdays at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm with a extra show at 10:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Eve of Public Holidays
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email