Singapore River Safari
Take the family on a captivating experience of river life at the Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world, the attraction features animals and plantation against a backdrop of history and culture. Name the world’s longest rivers in order: which comes first, Egypt’s Nile, China’s Yangtze, or South America’s Amazon? Discover how deep Africa’s Congo River runs, and the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Learn about the endangered species of North America’s Mississippi, the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia and the river systems of the Murray in Australia. The Amazon River Quest also gives you an idea of what it’s like to cruise along the world’s rainforest, while the Flooded Forest takes you deep into the ‘lungs of the earth’. There’s certainly no shortage of fun and discovery at the Singapore River Safari!
- Cruise downstream on one of the park’s boat rides, included in your ticket
- Delight in the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River, and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers from your hotel in the city to the Singapore River Safari, book your transfer here
- Staying in Sentosa? Enjoy a easy and convenient transfer from your hotel with a Sentosa Hotel Transfer
- Meet the adorable pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest and enjoy a Panda Pau Set at Mama Panda Kitchen next door!
- River Safari lasts 2-3 hours so for the full wildlife experience, we also recommend that you check out Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari!
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily (last admission: 6:30pm)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email