Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world’s first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo! Spend a day exploring this award winning zoo - a great family activity in Singapore.
- Spend a day exploring the award winning zoo where animals roam freely in open habitats
- Get the best views of over 2,800 animals and 300 species from elevated platforms, underwater galleries and glass observatories
- Travel aboard a guided tram or trek on foot at your leisure as you journey through distinctive global habitats
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers from your hotel in the city with a Singapore Zoo transfer
- Staying in Sentosa? Enjoy a easy and convenient transfer from your hotel with a Sentosa Hotel Transfer
- Begin your day with a unique dining experience for kids (or kids at heart) at the Jungle Breakfast
- You can also check out the zoo’s latest attraction, the River Safari, or a nocturnal animal experience at the Night Safari!
- 8:30am-6:00pm, daily (last admission 5:30pm)
- Rainforest Kidzworld: 9:00am-6:00pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email