Story of Singapore
Need a crash course on Singapore? Then this tour is just the ticket. With a comprehensive overview of the country, it’s geography, economy, progress and development over the past 50 years, and a look at its population, this is about as quick and comprehensive as it gets. Spend 2.5 hours in the Singapore City Gallery on a guided tour with a very knowledgable local guide who can tell you everything you’d want to know about Singapore, down to the very last detail! Ask her about the population, nation planning, what industries are lucrative in Singapore (you can even ask her why!) and so much more. Take a step back from the usual tourist hot spots in Singapore and try something a little different. This is the perfect way to get introduced to the city, or learn even more about it, within a short span of time.
- Learn about Singapore’s incredible transformation from vulnerable new nation to bustling metropolis
- Get to know about the people of Singapore, their habits, customs, culture and unique Singaporean traits
- Find out how the city is planned including land used for military camps, roads, parks and reservoirs
- Escape the heat - this tour takes place in a single indoor venue at Singapore City Gallery
- Perfect for travelers who want a crash course on Singapore history!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email