Sitka Shore Excursion: Whale-Watching and Marine Life Tour
- 2-hour whale-watching and marine life tour by catamaran
- 18 years experience amazing visitors!
- Live commentary on board
- Custom, small-group tour
- Snacks & bottled water
- Local guide/captain
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes as the weather in Sitka is always different. The boat is heated for your comfort, but you will want to get out and enjoy the fresh air.
- ALL tours start at Harrigan Centennial Hall 330 Harbor Drive Sitka Alaska 99835.
- A maximum of 6 people (children and babies included) per booking
- Please note: Wildlife sightings are very likely but are not guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be able to step on/off boat and depending on the tide, navigate a steep wooden gangway that leads to the dock. The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Due to seat availability, as well as guest safety and comfort, passengers weighing 250 pounds (113 kilograms or 18 stone) will have to purchase an additional seat to reserve adequate space onboard the ship
Similar activities in Sitka Click to discover other experiences
Whale Watching and Marine Wildlife Tour
Private Whale Watching and Marine Wildlife Tour