Skagway Shore Excursion: Authentic Salmon Bake in Historical Liarsville
At Liarsville Camp, you’ll discover how the prospectors of yesteryear survived while they were searching for gold. Converse with colorful, in-costume period characters, from gold-diggers to gold-digging madams, and enjoy this glimpse of life during the Klondike Gold Rush. Visit the Fancy Goods Gift Shop to find the perfect souvenir, and have your picture taken with the camp's mascot, an adorable Alaskan malamute named Denali.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- 1.5-hour salmon bake shore excursion in Skagway
- Full buffet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Beer and wine (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Layers and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Beer and wine are available for purchase
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
The salmon and food were all very good. The setting and entertainment were also enjoyable and some very talented performers. I could have done without the gold panning portion as by then it was getting a bit long.
The lunch was good. Be sure to get a piece of salmon that hasn't been overcooked. The blueberry cake is SO GOOD! Leave room for a second piece. Beer is available for a cost. After the meal, you can wander through the old prospector's campsite as well as the gift shop.