Queenstown 4WD Adventure
Explore the remote New Zealand backcountry, Queenstown’s frontier heritage, and cinematic landscapes featured in many hit Hollywood movies on this off road adventure! You will be picked up from your hotel by your professional guide and driver and begin either a Skippers Canyon or Macetown journey depending on your package choice. A Skippers Canyon tour will take you along winding steep roads cut into sheer cliff faces, across historic suspension bridges, up towering mountains, and down steep canyons. You’ll visit historic townships, catch some great views, and even pan for gold! A Macetown adventure will take you to the abandoned gold mining town of Macetown, where you’ll visit some of the heritage sites of New Zealand’s frontier days and filming locations for the cinescapes from the Lord of the Rings. Travel along rugged roads and ford the Arrow River several times to relive the Fellowship’s escape from the Nazgul in the Lord of the Rings movies. Both tours will feature stops for refreshments as well as commentary on all the points of interest from your professional guide. Book your 4x4 adventure today for the best way to experience the New Zealand outdoors!
- Journey across the rugged landscapes around Queenstown and discover the real Middle Earth from the Lord of the Rings movies!
- Buckle up and hang on - your 4x4 tour will take you off-road on dirt roads, winding paths cut into cliff faces, across rivers, and more!
- Learn more about the frontier heritage of Queenstown and New Zealand from your professional guide and driver
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email