Capri Small-Group Tour by Boat from Sorrento
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue grotto of Capri is famous for the characteristic electric blue of the water, due to an effect of sunlight that filters from the bottom of the cave. The cave is visited on board small rowing boats of 3 meters, the cost of the ticket is 14 euros per person, the duration of the mini tour is 5 minutes. To respect all the stages of the tour, the stop at the cave can not last 30 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green cave owes its name to the turquoise green of the sea color, this magnificent cave in the past was used by pirates as a hiding place to attack passing ships.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
In the beautiful bay of Marina Piccola we will stop to swim and snorkel in total relaxation, here we will be safe from the traffic of boats.
Duration: 1 day 21 hours
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The White cave owes its name to the white color of the rock, in the past the cave could be visited inside where it was accessed by stairs that start from the water level. In the cave the signs of erosions that have been consuaded over the centuries are clearly visible. Characteristina of the cave is a stalagmite in the form of a statue of the Madonna.
Duration: 5 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages / Bottled water
- Driver/Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Landing tax of 2,5€ to pay on board
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
We were picked up on time from our hotel in Sorrento and driven to the harbor. Really enjoyed small group experience. Our delightful guide addressed each group individually in English, French and Spanish. Visited the Coral, White and Green Grottos, jumped off to swim in the cleanest water. Enjoyed cold beverages and sandwiches before being dropped ashore to explore the island for 31/2 hours. Back aboard we enjoyed a glass of Prosecco with our new acquaintances from Argentina. Perfect, relaxing day! The waves were too high, so the Blue Grotto was closed when we arrived. We felt so refreshed that we just didn't care, even though it had been first on our list. Great company, very attentive, answered all questions in lively conversations (in three languages) and clearly had our safety and comfort as their priority. So happy we were not on a big, crowded ship!