Naples Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
With its cliff-top position overlooking the sea, bustling port, picturesque bays and panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast and surrounding hills, Sorrento has been a favorite resort since Roman times.
Since this is a Private Tour, you can stay here as long as you like within the 8 hours of the service. If you are not interested in visiting Sorrento, you can decide to move on to the next village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garage Parking Di Gennaro, Viale Pasitea, 1, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Positano sits in a splendid panoramic position on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline. Its enchanting town center of delightful pastel-hued houses surrounds the parish church of Santa Maria Assunta, its laneways are lined with quaint, colorful shops and its numerous beaches are world famous.
Since this is a Private Tour, you can stay here as long as you like within the 8 hours of the service. If you are not interested in visiting Positano, you can decide to move on to the next village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Amalfi's typically Mediterranean architecture, made up of lanes and characteristic white houses piled one upon the other, makes it one of Italy's most famous resorts.
Since this is a Private Tour, you can stay here as long as you like within the 8 hours of the service. If you are not interested in visiting Amalfi, you can decide to move on to the next village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Ravello, Piazza Vescovado SNC, 84010, Ravello Italy
Ravello is situated in a more elevated position than the other pearls of the Amalfi Coast, boasting exceptional views of the coast and its marvelous villas and gardens.
Please note that you will get off the vehicle as close as possible to the heart of the village, which is located in a pedestrian area.
Since this is a Private Tour, you can stay here as long as you like within the 8 hours of the service. If you are not interested in visiting Ravello, you can decide to skip it and spend more time in the previous villages.
Duration: 1 hour
- Port pickup and drop off
- Driver (minimal English spoken)
- Air conditioned private transportation in a car or minivan
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the towns you wish to visit, there may be city taxes of 60€ to enter Positano, 25€ to enter Amalfi and 15€ to enter Ravello. City taxes are charged per vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated ONLY providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note that in Ravello and Amalfi, due to the structure of the villages, a lot of stair climbing is involved
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the cities you want to visit, city access taxes may be charged (for vehicles from 9 people up): 60€ to enter Positano, 60€ for Amalfi and 15€ for Ravello. These are not included in the price.
- Most travelers can participate
This tour was amazing. Our wonderful driver was Pippo. He was very charismatic and we enjoyed all of his very Italian mannerisms (Mamma Mia). He even sang to us in Italian during our ride which was such a treat. He stopped for us in such breathtaking spots to take pictures. He also gave us a great recommendation for a delicious lunch. . The Amalfi Coast is a must see if your ship stops in Naples. Yes its a bit far but, with all the beautiful scenery and quick stops you won't even notice.
Great tour. Pepe our driver was so friendly and stopped to we could take so many beautiful pictures. It was a great way to see the coast wish we had more time. Pick up and drop off were on time and we couldn't be happier.
Excellent tour. Driver was very courteous and knowledgeable of the entire area. He was a pleasure to be with for an 8 hour tour.
The Amalfi coast was magnificent. Positano is a small village with lots of shops. We tasted some lemon cello. This is the land of lemons. Sorrento we stopped to eat at a true Italian restaurant I can't remember the name of it but the view overlooking the coast was splendid. Had spaghetti and clams with lemon cake. Stopped to buy a ceramic plate from a pottery place. beautiful made pottery. Stopped in Revello for a short visit. Also had an Italian ice cream along the way. Our driver and guide were great and enjoyable. The only thing to remember is to take some Dramamine before hand, because the mountain elevation will make you nausea going around. the coast. Happy Trails.
Sorrento is the best stop and take extra time there.
We chose not to hire a guide for this trip so did not have the benefit of learning more about the areas that we visited. However, the small towns and scenery was amazing and our driver negotiated the congested the traffic very well. It was a great day and we were back at our cruise trip with time to spare. We would definitely recommend this tour.
The Amalfi Coast was the best part of our trip. Our driver, Ciro, was amazing. He knew all the great photo op spots and took us to an incredible restaurant for lunch, perched in the cliffs overlooking the Mediterranean. I highly recommend this tour and be sure to ask for Ciro.