Blue & Green Cave Island Hopping Experience
After departing the marina, we’ll start our day with a sail past Šolta, Brač, Hvar and Vis, taking in the stunning scenery from afar before we arrive at the island of Biševo, home to the Blue Cave.
We will disembark our speedboat a short distance from the Blue Cave. As the entrance to the Blue Cave is a short 1.5 meters high, we will join the local Blue Cave tour operators and enter the Blue Cave on small boats. You’ll be stunned by the brilliant, glowing blue waters, illuminated by sunlight reflecting off the white limestone seafloor beneath the cave. Unfortunately, swimming is not permitted in the Blue Cave.
We’ll continue on to the Green Cave, another striking formation, where you will have the opportunity to swim. When we’ve had our fill, we’ll sail past the southern coast of Vis and reach the Pakleni Islands. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to stroll along the sandy beaches, a welcome contrast to the typically pebbly beaches of Croatia.
Stop into the local restaurant for a snack or a drink (at your own expense) or go for a hike to explore the island’s unique foliage and rippling coastline, just in front of the island of Hvar.
On the journey back toward Split, we’ll stop for another swim or snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters. Our final stop will be to the island of Šolta, where we’ll visit a beautiful cove and have another chance for a quick swim before returning to Split.
- Tickets into the Blue Cave, lunch, water & snacks, sunscreen, snorkeling equipment, safety gear, phone charging stations, free wifi. For lunch, please let us know of your dietary restrictions upon booking.
- Food & drink in local restaurants/bars
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour features opportunities for swimming and snorkeling. We’ll bring the snorkeling gear!