Rafting Experience on the Cetina River
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rafting Vukasovic, Kucice, Omis 21208 Croatia
- Starting from the local operator office, or with pick up if option selected, you are welcomed by your guide and transported to the starting point where the skipper helps you choose the right equipment for you.
- After a short introduction, the rafting trip will begin taking you along the nine-kilometer route of one of the most beautiful Croatian rivers where you will experience rapids, see waterfalls, caves and the quiet parts of the river rich in flora and fauna. There are a few stops along the trip to go swimming, rock jumping and even exploring the caves if possible.
- After about two and half or three hours of rafting, we will finish at a small bay (same place where you left your vehicle) where you can end the tour with a drink and a happy departure.
Duration: 3 hours
- All needed equipment (helmets, paddles, life jackets, wet-suits and shoes, if necessary)
- Professional driver and guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Drink after trip
- Parking spot
- Entry/Admission - Rafting Vukasovic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend to bring a bathing suit, short sleeved T-shirt, shorts, a pair of sneakers or sandals and dry clothes to change into after rafting
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
River was calm so great for a first time rafting. The Cetina river is beautiful and it was very quiet in September so very peaceful. Our guide Christian was very good. We had pick up from hotel which was great and journey there and back was very smooth. We had a great morning and would thoroughly recommend them.