Small-Group Split City Bike Tour with Beach Visit
Once you are done with your historical tour of Split, begin your journey along the Split peninsula to enjoy the fresh air and quiet paths of Marjan Park. Home to lush greenery, shady pine trees, rugged coastline, amazing views and ancient churches, the park is one of the local’s favorite sports. The lookout points offer amazing views of the Mediterranean and Split itself. When you have made the most of the forest you can relax on one of the small beaches and take in the amazing view of the blue sea, lush greenery, smelly pine woods and white rocks colliding at the seafront with a refreshing drink in your hand. Head back to the original departure point at the end of your day.
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a great time on our Split tour! Even though it says it was a small group tour, for our 3 person group, it was private. I wish I remember our guide's name, but he was great. It was fun to get a local perspective, and our guide answered all of our questions -- super knowledgable about both the area and general Croatian culture. The bike was a great way to get around, get out of the city, and spend a beautiful day outside like the locals do -- in Marjan park.