Split Electric Bicycle Tour
After the necessary first steps, begin your tour cruising the charming city streets with little to no traffic. Next, proceed to the centrally located park forest Marjan, often called ''The lungs of Split''. The park is a favorite destination for citizens of Split looking to escape the rustle and bustle of city life. It is full of people running, cycling and enjoying the sun and the sea on one of the many beaches of this wonderful getaway.
One of the most beautiful spots in the park is the top of Marjan hill, which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the city, especially the historical center, as well as the surrounding areas of the bay.
The comfortable ride is carried out with no strain, as your bicycle offers easy steering and comfortable seating, which means your climb to the top of Marjan hill is a smooth and easy ride. Cruise down the north side of the hill through a beautiful trail shaded by the surrounding pine trees. If you so desire, you can fill the tour with visits to museums, art galleries, where you can admire the history and art this amazing 1700 year old city has to offer, or beaches where you can freshen up.
- Local guide
- Use of e-bike
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not for persons under 16 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Wonderful tour. Miro is a friendly and knowledgeable guide who spoke very good English and is passionate about Split. Great bikes that made the tour easy on the legs.
This bike tour was a great way to see Split. We rode up into Marjan Hill with ease. Our guide Miro had so much information to share. The views were incredible and the bikes fun to ride. My family, all adults, really enjoyed it.
We met Mero punctually at 1000am in front of St Frances church at the west end of the Riva in Split. He was very enthusiastic and was pleased to talk about his bicycles and his city which he loved. After an unrushed practice session on a quiet part of the Riva where we got used to the bikes, we set off through very quiet public roads up to the entrance to the Marjan road, which is closed to traffic. The pace was at our behest and we stopped to see some of the tiny cliff churches on the Marjan, and for a refreshment stop. The bikes were very comfortable with not even a hint of sore bottoms the following day for any of our party of three due to the massive padded seats! I have a bad back and ride an electric sit up and beg bike in England, and I found that my back was virtually untroubled by Mero's bikes. The tour finished at about 2pm and we were left with stupid grins plastered on our faces!! A highly recommended. I would not have been able to see the Marjan at all because walking up 700 steps would have strained my back too much, so I am very grateful and thrilled to have had this oportunity and have such a fun half day as well. Thank you Mero xx