Secrets of St Augustine Ghost Tours
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Old City
- Entry/Admission - Tolomato Cemetery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Dion was so entertaining and full of fun stories. He made the night so much for for all ages You can tell he loves his work.
I was excited to go on this tour as I had read many great reviews. Dion did not disappoint. We had a small group, so everyone was able to ask questions, if they had them. He knows his history of this great city and is very creative in his story telling. I highly recommend this tour, you will love it.
My boyfriend and i went on this tour for our 6 months first trip together and it was very fun! Dion was silly and knew alot of information about all the sites and even about other little fun facts around! We definitely recommend looking at his tour if you want a ghost tour in St Augustine thats all around enjoyable!
Tour was excellent. Dion is an amazing guide with many great stories. Well worth your time and money.
Dion was very animated and confident in his fact or fiction storytelling. We had a small group so that made it more personal.
really enjoyed all the stories. the guide was funny and energetic, the whole experience was enjoyable. i would recommend to anyone, well worth the money and time.
Dion Is knowledgeable of the history and gives an enthusiastic presentation. NICE JOB!!
Very much enjoyed this walking tour....I prefer it over the trolley-type, as we are right there, up close to everything. Our host was knowledgeable and jovial, and answered questions well.