Sea Serpent Tours Airboat Safari
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Airboat Ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each tour is limited to 6 people, which means the boat can only hold 6 passengers (only 1 boat available)
- Sunset tour time will vary by season to accommodate for daylight savings time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We thoroughly enjoyed our safari airboat ride. Our guide was very entertaining, knowledgeable, and knew where to find all the wildlife. I would recommend this fun and beautiful adventure.
We really enjoyed our airboat tour, Capt MIke was a great guide and provided a lot of insights and details about the rivers and creeks, trees and wildlife. We saw alligators, turtles, herons and other birds. Definitely recommend taking the tour, you won't be disappointed!
This tour was fantastic! Our tour guide was informative and entertaining! We saw 6 gators ranging in size from 2 feet to 6 feet! I would definitely go again!
Capt Mike is awesome, he is very informative and entertaining and we talked about how much we enjoyed the trip for days after our ride! The boat fit a family of 6 easily, we had 4 adults and 2 kids and had no issues fitting. We went from smiling and laughing as Capt Mike revved up the engine and jumped some waves to trolling in the back river in a majestic back river preserved in its natural state full of gators, turtles, birds and other wildlife. We had an awesome time and will definitely go again when we return to the area, highly recommended!