Central West End Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central West End, Saint Louis, MO
Your tastings on our Central West End tour may include:
> Delicious Welsh fare and extensive beer selection.
> A unique gastropub in the heart of the neighborhood.
> Saint Louis' best pizzas, and happening hotspot in the CWE.
> Top-notch Italian dining, drinks, atmosphere at the heart of the CWE.
> Our fave cup-cakery in the city of STL.
Duration: 3 hours
- Tastings at 5 establishments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All adults and children participating in tastings must have a ticket
- Vegetarian, vegan or gluten free requests can be accommodated, but you must note this in the "special requests" section at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Had a great day with five adults on the Central West End food tour yesterday. Our guide met us on time and we embarked on a walking tour of the central West end neighborhood. Early 19th century mansions at beautiful. For those from other areas, the Central West end is a very hipster vibe- many trendy restaurants and shops to explore. We are from the St Louis area and eat out frequently, but had not visited any of the five restaurants we ate at. Although the selections vary on different tours, we had a delicious pork sandwich, pizza, pesto pasta, sushi and chorizo nachos and chocolate to finish the day out. Our guide was gracious and very well organized- as well as well versed on the history of the area. .There was a table set and our food brought out as soon as we got settled. Staff was great at the facilities. We learned alot about the history of the area that we had not heard before. I would highly recommend for anyone from St Louis or new to the city! Thanks for a great time!.
not as good as expected
We live in St Louis, and were looking for new and different restauarants. this tour gave us a taste of 5 different venues. The tour guides were awesome they share the history of the Neighborhood. We discovered a whole new Central West End. Would highly recommend this to tourist and people who live here. We look forward to taking he Delmar Loop tour.
A wonderful tour of the CWE. Restaurants included Dressel's, Cafe' Osage, Pi Pizzeria, Bar Italia and Bissingers. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area and its history. I would not recommend a July tour, however, due to the heat in St. Louis. But we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and look forward to the Savor St. Louis tour of the Loop.
This was a lovely outing. The places were great, food was great but our guide needs to brush up a little. Maybe she was just having an off day but she didn't seem very knowledgable. She kept referring to Tennessee Williams and Tom wrong last name and we had seen the plaque in the front of the house so we reminded her. Overall it was a lovely outing and we would recommend it to our friends