Zip Line Canopy Tour in St Louis
After arriving at the park for a brief safety orientation and harnessing, the tour begins with a fun ride to the top of the ridge in 6-seater side-by-side dune buggies where you will start your zipline tour with a “baby” zip and progress to longer and faster lines. Line # 9, the super-zip, is more than 1,100 ft long and reaches speeds of 40-50 mph! Trained guides will help you safely soar through the trees in harnesses on steel cables from platform to platform. After 1-2 hours, depending on the size of your group, you will finish the adventure back at the main facility where you can rest and relax on comfortable picnic tables next to a gently flowing natural spring.
- Trained guides lead every canopy your
- Helmet and safety equipment included
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 250 lb. weight limit
- Children 2 and up welcome, but must be potty-trained and able to walk
- Closed toe shoes only (no flip-flops or sandals)
- No dangling jewelry / long hair must be tied back
- No pregnant guests permitted
- Must advise of any medical conditions
Very nice and accommodating staff! Safety was paramount which I appreciated. Guides had 'specials' on many of the lines which I could try - going backwards, doing a spin, etc. Perhaps not as spectacular as zip lines in other parts of the country, but a great highlight of my trip to St. Louis.