3-Hour Lunch Cruise in Stockholm Archipelago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Strandvagen, Stockholm 114 51 Sweden
The journey starts from the inner city and goes out towards the archipelago and makes a brief stop at the capital of the archipelago, Vaxholm and then turns back again to Stockholm. Along the way you will enjoy spectacular views.
- Boat cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome drink (1)
- Lunch - 2 course Archipelago lunch: S/S Stockholm’s Scandinavian open-faced sandwich. Cured salmon with creamy dill-sauce potatoes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note that infant seats are limited
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Price for adults and children between 6-15, 595 sek. Food for children from 0-5 not included.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, ID required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The ship is old and wonderful. The lunch (why wasn't the noon sailing available?--was on the 3 pm) was just fine. It was rainy almost the entire 3 hours which made it hard to see. It was a bit boring but pleasant. The mistake was booking the lunch--you can't hear the tour guide in the dining room. We moved to another part of the ship to hear the commentary but by then most of it was done (going back).
It's a three hour tour, so good luck getting rid of the earworm LOL. Seriously though, it was worth doing the lunch cruise, on our full first day of three in Stockholm. It is a relaxing activity, with food included, and a cash bar. Food was pretty decent, no complaints, and scenery was very enjoyable. Some of the stories by the guide on speaker are very interesting, but the seated restaurant portion does not broadcast these, you can hear them on deck and in other places of the ship. Good for family with kids.
We took this cruise the last evening of a 3 week trip through Scandinavia and it was a very relaxing evening. Don't go for great food as you won't have that but the beauty of the Archipelago makes up for it.