Stockholm Bike Tour
This bike tour will pass by popular sights such as City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but you will also discover some of the city’s hidden jewels, such as Djurgården, the 1st National City Park in the world! Your local guide will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colourful present, whilst exploring beautiful places not accessible by bus or boat.
Stockholm is a bike-friendly and safe cycling city, with an extensive network of cycle lanes.
This is a great introduction to a great city! By the time you’re finished you’ll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
- Experienced Guide
- Easy-to-ride City Bike
- Rain Poncho (if needed)
- Water (we have bottled water for sale in our Adventure Cafe)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A booking confirmation and 'welcome information' will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive this, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age (we do not have children bikes).
- Minimum height: 1.40 m.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide deems it unsafe to do so. Please dress appropriately.
Great tour. Lucas is a wonderful guide. He is very knowledgeable about Stockholm/Swedish history, culture, geography and humor. He is also a expert cycling leader- very safety conscious and made the tour fun and informative. The itinerary is a good overview of the city. Group size was good- 10. It did not hurt that we had great weather for cycle touring as well. Good job Stockholm Adventures.
The bike trip is 14 km/8.5 miles but on pretty flat terrain and takes 3 hours with frequent stops. In Stockholm you can actually get around much faster and easier in the bike lanes than by bus or taxi! If you are up for that it is the most fantastic way to see the city and get a feel for its layout, history, and culture. Of course good weather helps, which we fortunately had. Our guide was extremely helpful and full of great stories and jokes.
terrible , rude owner . tour was poor , knowledge very boring , guy was only interested in receiving money , no care for clients , everyone was extremely disappointed with the tour , don't waste your money.
It was a great way to cover Stockholm. Having done it on the very first day helped us get oriented and plan which places to visit on subsequent days.
Nice bike ride but not a very informative tour. It did orient us to the city so we could explore later but guide didn't really have a plan or explain much to us.
It was a lot of fun. The tour guide a young lady provided interesting information, but her voice was very soft. I booked my tour for the wrong date, and I was very pleased that the operator was able to accomodate my mistake. In general, it was well run and very much worth my time. My favorite part was the park deersjurgen.