Stockholm Small Group Walking Tour
- 3-hour small group walking tour of Stockholm
- You don’t need to choose between the famous sights and the hidden gems - with us you’ll discover both!
- See famous landmarks of Stockholm such as Gamla stan (the Old Town) and Östermalm
- Learn what living in Sweden is really like and get personalised recommendations for the remainder of your journey
- Small-group tour limited to max 10 people to ensure a more local experience
- Central start location and choice of 10am or 2pm start. Relaxed walking pace.
What You Can Expect
Our groups have a maximum of 10 guests and this means that you get to ask all the questions you want and you have time to get personalised recommendations from your guide—at the end of the tour you’ll be full of ideas of where to eat, what to visit and how to spend the rest of your time in Stockholm.
What’s great about our tours is that you’ll get to discover both the famous sights of Stockholm as well as the road less travelled. You will get to know the city intimately and hear fascinating stories about this incredible place and what makes it so special to the people who live here.
We’ll help you discover the soul of Stockholm, visiting the enchanting streets of Gamla Stan and the buzzing Stureplan, as well wandering through the pathways of Kungsträgården, Stockholm’s oldest public park. Enjoy peering into the windows of beautiful boutiques on Drottninggatan and Bibliotekstan, and traverse the city’s many bridges while scanning its skies for superb spires and turrets.
Be sure to bring high spirits in addition to your comfortable walking shoes and get ready for a fantastic 3 hour walking tour with us!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
- Local guide
- Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- Keep in mind that Stockholm is on its way to becoming a completely cashless society, so make sure to bring your card with you, since even the public toilets don’t accept cash anymore