Alsace Day Trip from Strasbourg: Colmar, Eguisheim, Riquewihr, High Koenigsbourg Castle
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 68000 Colmar, France
Visit of enchanting Colmar village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vieille ville d'Eguisheim, Markt, 68420 Eguisheim France
Enjoy a walk in the beautiful village of Eguisheim.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vieille Ville, Riquewihr France
Discover the beautiful town of Riquewihr and enjoy free time for personal discovery and lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg, D159, 67600 Orschwiller France
Reach Haut Koenigsbourg castle and follow your guide for a tour of this mighty fortress that overlooks the valley.
Duration: 1 hour
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- Visit of Eguisheim and Riquewihr Villages
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking professional guide
- Free WiFi access on board
- Visit of Haut Koenigsbourg castle
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- A minimum of 2 adults per tour is required to operate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
An excellent, thoroughly enjoyable day tour, aided by great weather. Beautiful towns, villages and towns, well organised walks.
This was an excellent tour with a We had a small group and a wonderful guide, Olivier. He was very knowledgable and obliging. I learnt a lot and really enjoyed the experience.
Olivier was terrific, excellent explanations and knowledge of history. The villages we visited were fantastic and the Haute Konigsburg castle is among the best in Europe to visit. Very well-organized too.
Lorain was Like a friend bringing to you into his Hometown! He was fun and made an amazing trip with histories and courious facts about each place. I saw many places just in a day, I’m so glad to have taken the tour and had the best tour guide
All day trip to see charming villages outside of Strasbourg. A good trip for those that enjoy learning about the early history of the area
Great overview of the area. Oliver, our guide, was excellent! He was quite knowledgeable and accommodating.
Beatrice was a terrific guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and provided a historical element to the wonderful scenery. She answered all our questions and even through in some snow up at the castle. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. Thank you.
Olivier was a great guide and we thoroughly enjoyed our day. Small group gave us lots of interaction with the guide and ability to ask questions. Lunch time break also created the opportunity for wine tasting on our own. The castle was very historically interesting and the towns of the region were charming. Be sure you watch for the storks! What a treat.
Enjoyed this trip and it was nice to see all of these villages. We could have seen them as well with a car rental, but that is just our family's preference. Loved Colmar, wish we'd had more time there.