Shakespeare's Birthplace: Shakespeare's Family Homes
Shakespeare’s Family Homes and gardens offer something for everyone. Enjoy tales from our fascinating guides and discover Shakespeare's life story while you visit his beautiful homes and gardens, explore various exhibitions, watch live performances, and visit with rare breed farm animals. Take part in trails, quizzes and many other family activities throughout the year.
• Shakespeare's Birthplace: Walk in Shakespeare's footsteps and explore the house where he was born and grew up.
• Hall's Croft: Explore the beautifully furnished Jacobean home of Shakespeare's daughter Susanna and her wealthy physician husband, Dr John Hall.
• Anne Hathaway's Cottage and Gardens: Relive Shakespeare's Tudor love story where he courted his bride-to-be.
• Mary Arden's Farm: Experience the sights, sounds and smells of his mother's working Tudor farm.
• Shakespeare's New Place: Visit Stratford-upon-Avon’s newest and most exciting attraction. The house that isn't there - Walk in his footsteps on the site of his family home for nineteen years with specially commissioned sculptures and exhibitions in a contemporary landscape setting.
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair with the exception of New Place which is fully accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
The history and the stores at each house are interesting and informative. The people who work in each place are very knowledgeable and happy to answer questions. Recommended. If you see more than 2 houses it is worthwhile buying this ticket as it is cheaper that way