Penguin Parade Entry Ticket
For many visitors to Melbourne or Phillip Island, the penguin parade is a must see! When people think of Australian animals, the little penguin is usually not on the top of their list. However, Phillip Island is home to the world’s smallest penguins. As the sun begins to set, these little penguins return to their home on shore after a day out fishing. It’s truly magical to see so many creatures waddle their way back to the beach. Phillip Island in itself is worth exploring, before sunset you can spend time meeting the more famous koalas at the Koala Conservation Centre or take a walk at Nobbies cliff top - keep an eye out for any seals and migrating whales!
- Watch the cutest little penguins waddle up the beach at the famous penguin parade
- Choose from general viewing, underground viewing or on ground viewing
- Make a day of it - there’s lots more to explore at Phillip Island during the day
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email