2-Hour Beginners Surf Lesson at Surfers Paradise
The Spit, located at at Main Beach, is where the locals go to learn surfing, it is safe and the waves are small and easy to ride. The Spit is the only beach on the Gold Coast that does not have high rise buildings, it is very beautiful. Your instructors are experts at teaching and they will do everything they can to make you feel safe and have lots of fun, even if you are not a good swimmer.
All equipment rental is included as part of this package. You can also take commemorative photos of every class that you can purchase and receive via USB drive (own expense).
Free transport to and from the beach is available from all hotels in Surfers Paradise. If you have your own car there is all day free parking. The lessons are at 10am and 1pm daily.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All equipment for use during lesson
- Fresh water outdoor showers available and basic change rooms
- Free all day parking
- Commemorative photos on USB drive
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT ON THE LIST & YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORT, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ON 1800 438 938. BY SELECTING "MY HOTEL IS NOT LISTED" WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE MEETING US AT THE BEACH.
- Please provide your own swimwear
- Please refrain from bringing any valuables to the beach
- Minimum age for group lesson is 12 years old
- Please ensure that the phone number you provide us with, is the one that we can contact you on, on the day of the surf lesson
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Great experience! Andrew was very patient with my girls and did everything in his power to make sure they stood up and had fun. They were accommodating to our schedule when we arrived late and spent a lot of time in the water.
Brilliant experience with an instructor who was constantly giving us encouragement and pointers on how to improve!!