Gold Coast Helicopter 10 min Flight and Jet Boat Ride
Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise within 5 minutes’ walk of all the major hotels, Jetboat Extreme offers 55 minutes of ultimate adrenalin rush giving you speeds of over 80kph and experiencing 360 degree spin/slides and flat out action while taking in the beautiful Gold Coast Broadwater.While the adrenalin is still pumping after your Jet Boat Ride you will be dropped off at the Gold Coast Sheraton Mirage Heliport for an adrenaline packed scenic helicopter flight. Take in panoramic views of the Gold Coast as you fly over Royal Pines, Jupiter’s Casino, Q1 and Broadbeach before turning north along the foreshore of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, SeaWorld and South Stradbroke Island before returning back to the heliport. Your tour ends at Marina Mirage, Main Beach, a short bus or taxi ride from Surfers
- 55-minute jet boat thrill ride
- Use of life jackets
- 10-minute scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Minimum height requirement is 100-centimeters
- Passengers with back, neck or heart conditions, or who are pregnant, are prohibited onboard the jet boats
- Maximum weight restriction of 130 kilograms (286 pounds) applies per passenger
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Everything was great, I recommend this tour to everyone!
The boat ride was great fun. Although, we did get wet even with the rain coats on, we did not mind it one bit. It was exhilarating.
Jet ride was killer
The jet boat ride made this package with it. If could re do would only do jetboat. That was amazing, well worth every second of it, do it again ourselves. The helicopter was a big let down, they had taken two many walk ins for the same time so we had a long long wait to go up and there were no close bathrooms especially as you have just had almost and hour on the jetboat. The flight itself was good, but the pilot was a let down as he never said a word during the flight to point anything out. Thankfully my wife had been to GC before so knew were things were so could point them out to myself and other two on the fight, Jet boat yes, pick another company for the flight, they seem to be all about the money and nothing about customer satisfaction.
Really fun tour--everyone involved was friendly and professional.