Hot Air Ballooning including Champagne Breakfast from the Gold Coast
The spectacle of balloons being inflated at dawn is always surprising and definitely impressive. Did you know the balloons are as tall as a ten storey building? Take off gently and experience the romance and wonder here, floating over the scenic rim of the Gold Coast hinterland.
You will be flying with Australia's biggest and most experienced ballooning company, and with the newest state of the art ballooning equipment.
After landing, join the friendly team at O'Reillys Grand Homestead for a freshly cooked hot breakfast, with Champagne of course! Relax in historic surroundings and enjoy a freshly cooked full hot Aussie breakfast of bacon, eggs and sausage with fresh fruit platters, cereals, muffins and pastries, coffee, teas and juices. Time is allocated to stroll the landscape gardens, visit the Cellar door and inspect the Vineyard. A fantastic morning!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach hotels
- Live commentary on board
- Insurance Levy
- Pickup and drop-off from Miami to Coolangatta
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided
- Pregnant women unable to travel
- Please provide mobile number and email address at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Excellent experience and wonderful breakfast. Highly recommended!
Excellent experience and well managed. Paco the balloon pilot was very professional and also very humorous along with Gary the bus driver. Breakfast was plentiful with the added bonus of wine tasting Highly recommend would do again
This was me and my husband's first time on a Hot Air Balloon and it was quite a unique experience. Hot Air Gold Coast has a very professional team who know what they are doing. Unfortunately, there was no much wind the day we went up in a balloon. Inspite of that, it was a very nice experience slowing bobbing in the air looking around the farmlands. The highlight was watching a mob of Kangaroos skipping along below us. Such a happy feeling seeing them in their natural habitat like that. The breakfast after the ballooning was a decent meal. Overall, it is something you should definitely try while at Gold Coast.
Had a brilliant time,got the Ballooning bug. 10/10 to a fabulous team
This is a must do tour in Gold coast. The view was fantastic and driver and pilot etc. are so professional and friendly. Btw, even breakfast was nice and they sell some nice wine too.