Suzhou & Zhouzhuang Water Village
If your aim is to fall in love with traditional Chinese culture, scenery, and lifestyle, this day trip is for you. Led by an insightful and experienced English speaking guide, this tour provides a unique experience by unmasking two of the most popular ancient towns of China in just one day. With its captivating Qing style natural landscapes, exquisite ancestral temples, and an incredible collection of bonsai and bamboo trees, the Lingering Gardens in Suzhou offer a perfect getaway from the fast pace of Shanghai. Uncover the secrets of the area’s silk industry that wove silk for royal families hundreds of years ago at the Ancient Suzhou Silk Museum before learning the art of bamboo craftsmanship while soaking up the charming water town scenery of Zhouzhuang Water Village.
- Your local English speaking tour guide will help you understand the traditional Chinese way of life
- Stroll in the stunningly picturesque Lingering Gardens of Suzhou
- Navigate around the waterways of Zhouzhuang (‘the Venice of the East’) and discover traditional Chinese craftsmanship
- Enjoy the utmost convenience of direct hotel pick up and drop off, plus lunch included on this private day tour from Shanghai
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email