Blue Mountains day tour includes our popular breakfast with the wild Kangaroos
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Mountains Tours, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Pay only $195 nothing more to pay! If you're planning to be here during our Spring and Summer
BOOK NOW so you don't miss out! All of our guides are local and live in the Blue Mountains. Other tour companies put you on the big coaches but we have small buses so your experience is very personal. See our Facebook site link below and see what others experience.
Details are below:
• Hotel pick up commences from 6am. Your exact time is confirmed the day prior to travel with your concierge or direct to your mobile or email address through viator. We can even pick up small groups from private addresses and air BnB locations
• We commence our journey by heading directly west to the Blue Mountains where you will see wild Kangaroos and do wombat tracking. During the day you will travel to historic sites within the Blue Mountains seeing Aboriginal historic places. You will be mesmerised by what you see at Scenic World when you travel the worlds steepest railway amongst other rides. You will get to see many Kangaroos and Koala's at Featherdale along with Crocodiles and all sorts of other amazing animals. In the Mountains your Aussie guide will show you the most stunning cliff faces and waterfalls and see the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
• Lunch is provided and we like to support local businesses such as hotels who have great reputations for serving amazing food. Our goal is to give you a day that leaves you absolutely satisfied that you have seen it all in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
• Your journey ends with a guided ferry ride down the Parramatta river under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge allowing you time then to explore the lights of Sydney.
• NB: Your guides are all very experienced and are all local, so they know the region well.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media sites and public forums such as Tripadvisor reviews letting everyone know about your experience.
- Early morning Sydney pick up.
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos (this operates all year)
- National Park fees
- Guided Ferry ride home
- Scenic World all three rides
- Featherdale wildlife park
- Private purchases from gift shops
- Alcoholic drinks at lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos is popular so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements regarding breakfast with the Kangaroos prior to your travel date. We always provide fruit in the case that guests cannot eat bread, eggs or bacon.
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
My family enjoyed this day-long trip thoroughly. It was fortunate to have a real local (Sean) driving/guiding us the whole day, who knows how best to avoid the crowd so that we can fully enjoy the visit at each spot at a comfortable pace. Highly recommended, would certainly look for tours of this operators again :)
Sean and Graham were amazing tour guides and you can tell they put in the effort to make the day as enjoyable as possible. We got to see lots of wildlife (both in the wild and at the Featherdale wildlife park) and beautiful views. Going in the off season was nice because the group ended up being smaller and with their help we were able to avoid all the crowds and have a lot of time to experience each place.
We had Hayden as our guide. He is really the best guide ever! So knowledgeable and so very funny! We learnt so much about the flora and fauna of blue mountains from him. Breakfast with the kangaroos and kookaburras was an awesome experience too! Will definitely recommend this tour! We pray Hayden’s child is feeling better now. Great job guys!
Great guide who was very local so knew the area extremely well. Was in a small group. Guide rearranged the day due to the weather to increase the chance of seeing the 3 sisters which we did - which was really great.