Sunset and Sparkle Sydney Harbour Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cruise under the Harbour Bridge and capture those picture perfect moments with Sydney's most iconic landmark in the backdrop.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the shoreline when the famous Opera House takes its stance.
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Relax and enjoy your time on board as you cruise Sydney Harbour at sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
- A relaxed 1 hour harbour cruise aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- A grazing platter to nibble on + 1 beverage. Beverage included is either soft drink, juice or water (availability on cruises may vary)
- Option to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Perfect evening. 28 degrees in the day. Stunning views. Great crew. Lovely boat. Well worth this trip. Would recommend to everyone not just tourists. Softer music would have been a bonus played on the boat, given the setting but I really enjoyed the beautiful breeze, sunset and magical setting. Very good value for money. Thank you.