Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Afternoon Discovery Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Ticket Booth, 5 Circular Quay, NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
- 1.5 hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- Finger food snacks (BBQ Chorizo Slices and Spinach & Cheese Triangles)
- Great photo opportunity.
- Sail past the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from one of our historic timber ships.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
What a fun way to see experience Sydney Harbor! The ship was beautiful, the crew wonderful, the guide informative, and the weather fantastic. We could not have asked for a better experience!
Fantastic staff extremely friendly nice cold beers n wine. Flew up the mast which was an eye popper with the view at the top. Definitely recommend going and we will be revisiting again. Thnx Captain n Crew.
What to say? The boat has a great feel, the staff are volunteers, enthusiastic, funny. Captain was really informative as was the whole talk through the trip. Sailing Sydney harbour just as the original visitors did. Food and drink provided (food complimentary)
Staff was highly knowledgeable about ship and history of the area. Very nice that they actually put up sails during the cruise.
But had some difficulty finding the right place. Need map. But they let me climb the rear mast, all the way to the bird's nest! And I'm a senior citizen.