Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Pass By: Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a three-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise - sample menu subject to change:
• Seasonal salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
• Grilled barramundi fillet accompanied by seasonal vegetables, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
• Kale stuffed chicken breast with fresh beans, Dutch carrots and chicken jus
• Tian of Mediterranean vegetables with olive polenta and tomato salsa (V-GF)
• Orange flourless cake served with butterscotch sauce (GF)
From the bar
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
It was fun filled. We shall come again. Although, the trip was in the evening, and by the time of the return trip, darkness was out, some landmark scene such as the famous sydney opera couldn't be seen due to the evening darkness. Overall it was exciting and we 'll love to come again.
I like this app and thank you. I ll use it again, when I need it. I will pass it on to my friends to use this app
Excellent ship for a tour of the harbor, great attention by the staff and good food and bubbly, wine and beer included. Highly recommend the tour.
Great way to experience the harbour lights. Food was adequate and all the wine and beer you could manage! There is no commentary during the cruise to identify the notable sights but plenty of photo opportunities.
I just wish someone had told us it wasn’t going to be sunset until an hour after we got back. The food was good and the service was good but I paid for a sunset cruise so we could see the lights and didn’t get to see them!!
Excellent sightseeing dinner cruise. Fair meal accompanied by wine Pleasant, obliging staff.
This really shouldn't be advertised as a 'sunset' cruise! We didn't see the sunset we were back on dry land long before the sunset lol! On a positive note the food was lovely and service was good, but wouldn't recommend this trip as not worth the money.
Customer service was poor first drinks were served but after that it was difficult to get drinks staff were focused on preparing for the next cruise I ended up serving myself and neighbours with wine as the waitress could not be found. Food was ok but nothing special. Although you see most of the Sydney harbour sites you dont close enough to the opera house to get really good pictures, forget taking pictures from inside the cabin as the windows are not clean enough you need to go outside and thats where you will meet most of the staff playing on there phones. If you want to see Sydney harbour sites from the water take the cross harbour ferrys much cheaper and better and closer views