Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Ticket Booth, 5 Circular Quay, NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
- 2 hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight.
- See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship.
- Three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
The ship was beautiful and authentic. We got a history lesson and a tour of the ship.The all you can drink option was worth it. The meal served was amazing and delicious. We sailed at sun set and had a glorious time.
This was a very unique experience on a tall ship, almost 200 years old. The main spoiler was the weather blowing rain, but the crew were very enthusiastic and went above and beyond to make it a memorable experience. The captain was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. The directions for pickup were not specific enough for strangers to the city. It wasnt made clear that the ship only sailed to the pickup point but wasnt docked there. We spent a lot of time looking for it. If you would like a unique tour, this is it. I would love to do it on a pleasant evening.
I do not drink and was told that I must purchase a package that included drinks. I ended up giving away the drink portion of this package.
Beautiful Ship. Friendly crew, beautiful cruise along the harbor. Dinner could have been a lot better.
Really pretty lame - We sailed fpr 1 0 minutes round the harbour, stopped and opened one sail - Waited for an hor while eating canteen style food and sailed back - Bit of a bore really
Great adventure sail during Vivid Sydney Festival. Highly recommended on any beautiful day for a different view of the harbour, the bridge and the opera house, but it is extra special during Vivid as you avoid the crowd onland, and can grab the best angle photos.