Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
• Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
• Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
• Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
• Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
• Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
• Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
• Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
• Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
• King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
- 3-hour sightseeing Cruise of Sydney Harbour.
- Guaranteed window seat (option to be selected at time of booking)
- 2 or 3 course a la carte lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Great way to see the city and enjoy a fine lunch. Staff was very nice !!!
Good introduction to the area. The views were wonderful and food and service were outstanding
The food was fantastic, the service was lovely with staff engaging with you, and the view, Sydney Harbour, was beautiful. I would recommend the curiouser to others.
As our fellow travels were welcomed aboard, we were directed to the second deck, then the third deck, and then to a forward facing dining room with a 180-degree view. In a room that could serve 20 or more, we and only one other couple were the only tourists in attendance. The amenities, lunch, and tour were first class. I would highly recommend this tour, especially if you book the two/three course meal.
Captain Cooks boat tours are really awesome day or night! I did both and the afternoon lunch cruise meal was really good and just an all around good afternoon! I took some great pics from the top deck of the boat! The staff was really friendly and I loved the boat, it was huge and this is a tour you cant miss whether you do it day or night!
Brilliant trip, great food, great service. You see everything around Sydney and enjoy a great boat trip. Well worth the money, highly recommend it
This tour was amazing!
Nice lunch and fun way to see the cityscape from the water