Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
Board your boat at Circular Quay and cruise through Sydney Harbour and into the open ocean through Sydney Heads. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps.
The vessel is custom- built to cruise the open waters, and there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the sights and look for whales. The outdoor viewing decks offer great views, and the indoor all-weather lounge, provides a comfortable and warm place to relax while out on the open seas.
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend you have a light meal before and during the cruise and that you bring along some snacks and cold drinks (alcoholic beverages are not permitted)
- Please dress appropriately and wear warm clothing. It will often feel cooler at sea
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness, please bring the relevant medication
- Whale Guarantee: If a whale is not sighted during your cruise, you'll be given the opportunity to cruise again for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Saw a whale but got blocked by overly zealous passengers, very choppy waters, dont go on a full stomach
Crew really tried to help find whales.
Such a great day out for our whole family, adult kids! The guide and pilot of the boat were patient and generous and made sure we all got what we came for!
Great experience! Spotted many whales!
Saw whales, few and far between and when we did, way too many people to be able to take pictures. Very disappointing