Ragusa and Modica Day Trip from Syracuse Including Lunch
In the afternoon, a short drive will take you to Modica, a small village famous for chocolate. Modica's chocolate is still made the same way the ancient Aztecs made chocolate in Mexico and its tradition dates back to the 16th century. The technique was brought over by the Spaniards who in turn learned about it in what is now Mexico. Later, the driver will drive you back to Syracuse.
The tour will be operated with minimum 4 people and maximum 25 people. From 1 to 8 people it will be operated with air conditioned vehicles and English speaking driver. From 9 to 25 people it will be operated with more air conditioned vehicles or by air conditioned coach and English speaking tour leader.
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum number applied. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund (the minimum number required is 4 people)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates applied if they do not occupy a seat
- Transport is wheelchair accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
We really didn't feel as if we got very much information about the two towns we visited on this tour. We mostly wandered around on our own. There was no commentary from the guide at all on the way home. She answered questions if we asked them, but didn't volunteer enough information. Additionally, the lunch was very minimal considering the cost of the tour. The tour wasn't worth the money we spent on it.