Private Ortigia Evening Walking Tour in Siracuse
Pass through the Jewish district of the town, which was founded in the 3rd century, and head through the heart of Ortigia to reach Piazza Duomo. Admire Siracuse Duomo and the Church of Santa Lucia, then amble across to the Arethusa Fountain with its papyrus plants.
After two hours of exploring with your guide, your tour ends next to the seafront. It’s the perfect place to continue your evening out.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
My best evening in Siracusa! Our guide Valeria was extremely knowledgeable, passionate about her native town and told us a lot about local's life. We visited the most important monuments of Ortigia as well as authentic little streets and corners which I couldn't discover by myself. Two hours of tour with Valeria and our small group was very relaxing and friendly! I enjoyed so much and recommend to everyone who is going to visit amazing Ortigia!