Sightsee Bohol Day Tour
Discover the natural beauty of Bohol’s countryside on an 8 hour tour. Known for its stunning coral reefs, unusual geographical formations and the world’s smallest primate, Bohol is a popular tourist destination with a lot to offer. Start with a convenient early morning pick up and hop on a ferry to get to Tagbilaran. Upon your arrival at Tagbilaran Port, you get to see the famous Tarsiers - these cute big-eyes creatures can only be found here. Enjoy your lunch aboard the Loboc River Cruise. Sail past breathtaking landscapes on the floating restaurant as you feast on savory local delicacies. Go on to see the famous Chocolate Hills, one of the region’s prime attractions. Visit a Butterfly Sanctuary and go sightseeing at Bilar manmade forest. Your trip concludes with Baclayon Church & Museum and the Sandugo, the blood compact monument symbolizing the first treaty of friendship between the Spaniards and Filipinos.
- Catch a glimspe of the world’s smallest primate - the tarsier!
- Take a cruise along the Loboc River while eating delicious local food
- Stand in awe as you visit Bohol’s famous Chocolate Hills
- Visit a colorful butterfly sanctuary and stroll through a lush forest
- Hotel transfers, guide services, ferry tickets and lunch are all included in the tour
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email