A Day at Sun Moon Lake
The largest lake in Taiwan, Sun Moon Lake does not fail to impress with its calm, refreshing waters, and scenic, mountainous surroundings. And what better way is there to take in such a picturesque view than going on a boat cruise, where you will be completely relaxed? Familiarize yourself with this beautiful setting by taking a walk along the lake on the “Rambling Journey” hiking trail, before getting your final dose of culture with a visit to Wenwu Temple, a sacred site with intricate decorations all over both the exterior and interior.
- Take a scenic boat ride on the lake and see Syuanguang Temple and Ida Thao
- Roam around by the lake, and enjoy the natural surroundings, visit Wenwu Temple or venture into the markets to buy some souvenirs
- Enjoy hotel transfers, lunch, insurance plus the cruise costs all included
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email